Monday, June 14, 2010

On leaving - Samantha

Well... first let me say I am NOT happy about leaving tomorrow morning. It's not just the horrible long flight ahead that's leaving at a really early time but it is way more than that. I have loved every moment of this trip and cannot believe it is really over. I am sure I will be in a funk when I get back just because every place we have been has been so beautiful, different and exciting. Here are some of the things I have grown accustomed to and will really miss:

1. My dad
2. being a tourist
3. not working or doing school work
4. when the exchange rate is awesome and you get so much for the dollar and things are really really cheap
5. teh terik
6. 100 plus
7. so many choices of ethnic food
8. roti canai (my breakfast of choice in Sibu)
9. fresh watermelon or dragon fruit juice
10. seeing monkeys on a regular basis

No comments:

Post a Comment